These Rules & Regulations applies to all information submitted to Nexus Berry at any time through any of our services (from digital or offline communications).1. Training Services
- It is the responsibility of the trainee to evaluate the utility of a course/certification Boot Camp / Live Virtual training before registering. We do not take guarantee of the relevance of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Nexus Berry management will be final in such cases.
- The free Wi-Fi internet facility is only for web browsing and emails, and only limited to utility during training hours only.
- In case of one-on-one training, if you are able to complete the course in less time, no refunds will be done. In case you wish to take additional courses during the time saved, you can do so by paying additional charges.
- In the event of Holidays or the worst contingencies, the lost training hours will be compensated either during Weekends or Alternate Days (as per the convenience and availability of trainer and trainee).
- A trainee will contact directly a trainer of Nexus Berry for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
3. Payment of Services
- Punctual and regular attendance is an essential responsibility of each student at Nexus Berry.
- Students are expected to report to work as scheduled, on time and prepared to start working.
- Students also are expected to remain their assignments and given tasks for their entire work schedule.
- Late arrival, early departure or other absences from scheduled hours are disruptive and must be avoided.
- In case of Absence, Students must provides to his or her supervisor sufficient notice at least 48 hours in advance of the absence.
4. Pricing Disclaimer
- Payments once made for training courses will not be refunded.
- For all the payment made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the trainee.
- Overseas payments made using credit cards through our payment gateway will involve a mark-up of up to 5% whereas payments made through PayPal would involve a mark-up of 10% due to currency exchange.
5. Change of Price Terms
- All prices, products and offers on this website are subject to change without notice.
- While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or other reasons.
- Prices for batch or group training in classrooms, boot camp or virtual will differ from personalized or one-on-one trainings conducted.
6. Training Cancellation/ Re-scheduling Policy
- Nexus Berry reserves the right to change prices for all our services, products, deals or offers. These changes are done performed to market conditions, provider requirements, price changes, course termination, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
7. Terms & Termination of Training
- Nexus Berry may cancel or reschedule a class as per trainer’s availability or in the event of unavoidable circumstances. In case a participant wants to reschedule or cancel a class, a prior notice has to be sent on mail to your enrollment advisor 10 days before the scheduled training.
- Adjustments are made at our sole discretion. These adjustments can be made in case of unsatisfactory service delivery from our end. The adjustments could be made towards any other training course or could be of any nature, such as-re-scheduling of training dates, choice of trainer, mode of training or course ware modules etc.
- Course Fee includes – Training Fee & Course ware only.
- Course Fee, once paid, is non-refundable even before the commencement of the training program.
- However, participants are entitled to get adjustments (not subjected to cash) in case a participant is not satisfied with the delivery of service. The maximum adjustment is limited to the *training fee* only that would be return after the deduction of 25% of your fee (exclusive of the courseware/ official e-kits/ labs).
- The participants are entitled to get training fee adjustments only if they bring this to the notice of the management within the first 2 days of the commencement or 25% of the course coverage, whichever is less.
- Courseware once issued will not be taken back and no refunds will be done for the same.